Tell your friends! Tell your neighbors! Tell your husband or your wife, if you haven’t already hidden them from that one guy in Lincoln Park! I’m proud to announce the commencement of a remix contest for my brand-new track “Weeping Clouds,” a collaboration with the excellent and talented Hollidayrain.
– Entries are due by December 18, 2010, at 11:59 PM MST
– Loops and MIDIs from this contest are released to you under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.
– Multiple remix attempts are permitted and even encouraged!
– Remixes must be submitted as 320kbps MP3s – the winning remixers will be asked to send uncompressed versions of their respective tracks.
– Send a link to your remix(es) to me at music -at- flexstyle music -dot- com. Soundcloud.com is a great place to upload, but make sure people are allowed to download what you upload.
– Keep all remixes PG-rated. I don’t think this will be a problem, but absolutely nothing “objectionable” in the remix.
– Collaborations are permitted. I’ll let the collaborators decide how to split the prizes.
– I reserve the right to change any aspect of the contest at any time. I don’t think this will happen in any sort of dramatic fashion (maybe more prizes or something?) but I have to cover my bases.
– By submitting a remix, you are authorizing me to use it in any way I see fit.
– Have fun, doggonnit!
That’s all well and good, you say, but what about prizes? Prizes include the following:
– Inclusion on upcoming Flexstyle album “Eye of the Storm,” due for release in January 2010 (1st place)
– Inclusion as a bonus track on the deluxe edition of “Eye of the Storm” (2nd and 3rd place)
– Entire Flexstyle discography in file format of your choice (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place)
– Wusik Station and Wusik EVE VSTi plugins, donated by Wusik.com and valued at $80 USD each (1st and 2nd place)